POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Prepared 4 company: The ice age cometh (WIP 2) : Re: Prepared 4 company: The ice age cometh (WIP 2) Server Time
8 Aug 2024 04:09:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Prepared 4 company: The ice age cometh (WIP 2)
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 6 Oct 2005 04:14:42
Message: <4344dcf2@news.povray.org>
> I have just done this for the round window (spherical color_map). It looks
> good, except for the thickness of the glass which becomes visible as the
> texture is applied to both sides of the cylinder. I shall have to reduce
the
> thickness to make it less conspicuous.

Hm. Is frost always on both sides? I remember that I'd often have frost on
the inside of my windows, because of the moisture in the air due to my
breath, or outside because of fog or such...

Dunno, but less thick windows might be a good move as well, just wanted to
voice a comment. :-)

--
"Tim Nikias v2.0"
Homepage: <http://www.nolights.de>